Versatile Blogger Award
August 15, 2013
I was happy to receive it 🙂
LadyRaconteur88 has nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s a fun award, as you get to spread the love further to other 15 bloggers, so I accepted. Thank you, LadyRaconteur!
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’
for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post seven interesting things about yourself.
1. I started this blog to promote fun Zazzle products (many of them with quotes), including my own, and Amazon books and some other items (disclosure: through Zazzle and Amazon affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no extra charge to you), as well as some Wizzley articles, my own and others’. I ended up posting lots of music, book reviews, and even poetry.
2. I have been part of the Wizzley community for a year, and love it there.
3. I have a passion for literature, art, cooking, photography, and music, in no particular order. I’m also growing one for wine.
4. Last summer I grew a beanstalk on my balcony.
5. I love music of the hippie era. You’ll find me listening to Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, The Doors, and so on. The Beatles, too.
6. I have seen Joan Baez, Paul Rodgers, and Joe Cocker, three of my favorite singers, in concert.
7. I love Leonard Cohen: his poetry, his voice, his music, his presence. I was lucky to see him, too, in concert.